Want more apps to your Nokia N900?

When I first got my n900, I thought the applications that I can download was unlimited. Unfortunately when I went to App Manager, I can count the apps with my fingers. So I immediately went online and searched for apps. I found that I just need to some catalogs and I can download as many apps as I want.

Here's a step by step


Go to app manager


Click on the Application manager menu which is on top of the screen


Click on Application catalogs


Click New


Enter the following
                                       For extras-testing: (apps are  for testing purposes and not for end users)

                                       For extras-devel:



Then click Save.

Once you hit save, it should update



After the update, click on download and you should be able to see tons of apps!

Enjoy!

Source

Comments (3)

Thank you so much. Worked great!!!!

Nokia 215 PC Suite/USB Driver is one of the best repairing tool ever for android devices...

Slots - Drmcd
Online Slot Machines - 태백 출장샵 Free 충청남도 출장샵 slots and video 여수 출장샵 poker. Play Slots free and enjoy 동두천 출장안마 Free Spins on popular 의정부 출장안마 Slots. Sign up now! Rating: 3.8 · ‎29 votes

Post a Comment